Steve Harvey asked Bishop TD Jakes the million dollar question everyone seems to want to know the answer too, “What can I do to be happy?” Less than 5 minutes, here’s what he replied…
1. Own Your Own Happiness: Be responsible for your peace and joy that’s within your heart and independent of your kids, spouse, and stuff.
2. Challenge Your Own Story: Change the way you talk to yourself about who you are and what happened to you in life. You wrote the script. Change the Story.
3. Enjoy the Journey, Not the Destination: Enjoy the process and celebrate along the way!
4. Make Relationships Count: Nature teaches us, there is s no fruit without relationships. You cannot be fruitful without relationships. You are no more than the relationships you surround yourself with, and make sure they are good ones.
5. Balance Work with Play: Not only for you to be holistic, but for people to get a perspective of who you are. If you work really hard and diligently, then balance it out with play. If you play hard, and no work, you’ll be fun, but you’re going to be hungry.
Click here to watch it on Youtube