I just had to share this recipe for this Sangria Punch. It’s rather tasty and will give you a nice little buzz, even though I was asked to add a little Vodka for an extra kick. 😉 Besides that, it’s the perfect summer time accessory to any house party or social gathering. Thank me later.
- One bottle of Linganore Sangria, chilled
- One bottle Sparking Cider, chilled
- Fresh fruits, cut up and freeze: Seedless Grapes, Blueberries, Pineapple Chunks, Strawberries
- Fresh fruits, sliced thin to float: orange, lemon, lime
- Fresh fruits, cubed to float: apple
In a pitcher, pour the bottles of wine and cider and mix. Add frozen fruit. [NOTE: The fruit will act as your ice cubes and won’t dilute the drink.] Next, add the sliced and cubed fruit to garnish.
Serve and enjoy! Yum Yum!