I needed a cute little backdrop for selfies and random pictures with my gals for a KICK BACK at my house. After over sleeping, I didn’t have much time to do anything. Therefore, I decided to create a quick and easy rainbow backdrop.
It literally took me about 20 minutes to complete the project. It could have taken less time if I had some help and an air pump. I just know next time, I need…
(3) Bags of colorful balloons
- Think about your color pattern. What order do you want your balloons in? RED, BLUE, YELLOW, ORANGE, GREEN
- Find a free and clean surface for your backdrop. Can my friends and I fit in this area to take a picture? YES
- Use a ruler to start your first row. Do you want crooked rows and columns? NO!
- Blow up your balloons. Do you want to use your breath again? NO! GET AN AIR PUMP.
- Use your tape to stick balloons on the wall. Do you love it? HELL YEAH!
SUPER CUTE HOUSE OF BALLOONS